A TWO-DAY CONFERENCE
|17th – 18th October 2017||Brussels|
Algae Biorefineries for Europe is a joint conference organized by four European projects that have focused over the last four years on the potential of microalgae as the crop of the future.
HIGHLIGHTS & INNOVATIONS IN:
- Cultivation and harvesting
- Biorefinery processing of microalgae
- New products for food, feed and non-food
- System evaluation and LCA
- Requirements and recommendations for further development
Poster contributions with abstracts from representatives from industry, policy makers, NGOs, finance, and researchers across Europe and beyond are welcome. Please submit abstracts by 3rd October 2017 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the abstract template. Download the abstract template HERE.